Here, at Wasserman Bag Company, we understand that great packaging helps sell a product. It doesn't matter whether you're a large-scale distributor who delivers produce to supermarkets or a local grocer who personally hands fruits and vegetables to shoppers. You need the right kind of produce bag to make sure your fresh products do not spoil or spill out by the time they reach the store.
You'll also need a sturdy produce bag that will not give out on customers when they carry their groceries home. We offer quality produce packaging in a variety of sizes and materials, which you can use to add value to your products.
Whether you need compact containers that can serve as a potato bag or an onion bag, or large sacks that can double as a pumpkin or corn bag, we can provide the customizable agricultural packaging that you need.
Mesh Header Bags
- Stock or custom header bags any color & size
- Various mesh materials available
- Choices of Headers:
- Laminated Paper
- Small, Medium or Jumbo Sizes for Small Potatoes, Pearl Onions, Citrus, Kiwi, Avocados, Peppers, Seafood, Bait, Toys, Pipe Fittings, and more...
- New bags
- Plain, custom printed up to 100 lb. size
- Special: stock or custom print pumpkin bags
- Plain Poly Bags
- Vented and non-vented
- Slide close available
- Sizes thru 10 x 8 x 24
- Light and Heavy gauges available
- Vented Liners
- Heavy Duty Plastic bags 17 x 26
- New 25 lb. and 100 lb.
- Typical uses: Chestnuts, Potatoes, Onion sets, Corn, Sand, and more.
- 50 lb. Size Green Mesh with 2 color print band and drawcord
- Stock or custom printed 10 lb. and 25 lb. mesh with check off box for sizes
- 25 lb. and 50 lb. burlap stock or custom print
- Stock or Custom print extra Heavy duty (polypro) bags
- Will increase your Pick-your-own sales
- Customers can carry out more pumpkins in this bag than they could carry in their arms!
- Huge supply of Halloween frames and items available
Other Produce Bags
- Many sizes and construction types available for apples, turnips, squash, beets etc.
Plain Poly Bags
Green Bags for Green Goods
Because most of our produce bags are made from recyclable materials, they are good for more than just packaging. There are a number of ways you and your customers can reuse them beyond the marketplace. For example, mesh bags can be remade into dishwashing scrubbers or doormats.
Burlap bags can be rewoven into costumes or fashion accessories like belts. They can also prove useful as plant holders, sandbags, mattress or pillow fillings, and even as lampshades. In addition, mesh, burlap, and polypropylene packaging products are biodegradable. You can drop them off at a recycling center or dispose of them at little to no cost to the environment!
Expansive Product Line
Since 1924, we have continuously been expanding our product line to meet the packaging needs of our clients. In addition to offering the most innovative types of agricultural packaging, we also sell seafood bags, ice bags, coal bags, and industrial bags.
Today, Wasserman Bag Company continues to innovate. If you have any questions about our products, want to ask for a quote, or don't find what you're looking for on our website, give us a call at 631-909-8656 today! We can help you with all your packaging needs.